.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Thursday, November 03, 2005

MUNCHING MUSKRAT

 
While walking on the wooden walkway in Collinsville I looked down and saw this muskrat munching away on plants. It must be used to having people around because it did not seem too interested in us, once he saw that we were looking at him, he bolted for the river. I asked my wife which photo I should post, she said the side shot, wrong answer,so I posted the one I liked also. Posted by Picasa

MUNCHING MUSKRAT

1 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger Wildefrost said...

Heehee! His little mouth is open!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!