.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Friday, November 04, 2005

FLOCK O' TURKEYS

 
To keep with the wildlife theme I have going on here, turkeys. I saw this flock of turkeys on the way to work on Tuesday. They spotted me and started heading toward the woods. I was able to get this photo before they departed. Turkeys are really starting to be plentiful in this area.



As the Stone Turns

Friday, Nov.4th, I am going in to the hospital to get my kidney stone lasered out. I will let you know how I do on Saturday when I get back from the hospital. They are keeping me overnight just in case of bleeding, I am a Hemophiliac. Wish me luck. Posted by Picasa

FLOCK O' TURKEYS

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

The turkeys's photo is great!
I wish a GOOD LUCK to you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!