.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Sunday, July 10, 2005

WHITE CHURCH IN COLEBROOK


Colebrook, CT - I was in Colebrook and was struck with how nice this church looked surrounded by the big maples, with the road forking to each side of the church.
 Posted by Picasa

WHITE CHURCH IN COLEBROOK

1 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger /T/ said...

Thanks for your comments. I like the pictures on your website too. Maybe you want me to feasture some east coast front doors on my blog? I will link back to you with credits when I like the photo you send.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!