.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Thursday, May 19, 2005

PEACEFUL POND


Near Bomoseen, VT - I took this photograph a while ago while visiting a friend in Vermont. We were sitting in my truck waiting for the rain to slow down so we could go canoeing and fishing with out getting too wet. The scene looked so peaceful that I took this photo. I often use it as background on my computer, just looking at it gives me a calm feeling. So just sit back and relax (at least while you are waiting for the thirty seconds to be up for you BlogExplosion people).
 Posted by Hello

PEACEFUL POND

7 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For some reason I feel like waiting for Jason to walk up that pond LOL

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Gel said...

Hi- Here via Blog Explosion. Lovely photograph! I'm an artist who paints, but also takes many photographs. I see some nice ones below of the bear! Will be back. Take care! :)

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Bill said...

Lisa - You got to stop watching horror movies LOL

Green eyed lady - Thanks for you kind words.

Both of you - Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Molly said...

That is a great picture! I wish I was in a cabin overlooking it right about now! It looks quite peaceful there.

 
At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill, that really is a lovely shot. I could see why you would want to stare at it as a screensaver. Maybe it's time for you to put together that screensaver CD and sell it here on your blog! I'd buy it!

 
At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice composition. ;) Sometimes the best shots happen out of the blue, eh?

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Hallucinogenious said...

I live 15 minutes from here.Looks like it's time to drag the fishing pole out! Definitely a peaceful shot.. You have some great shots. Thanks for stopping by my blogs and leaving comments!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!