.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Tuesday, May 17, 2005


This was last weeks bear; too bad he went behind the bushes since I was only about 10 yards away from him. He is looking back; you can see his ears on either side of the leaning tree.
 Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I grew up in Granby, CT. I love seeing your photos.

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Bill said...

I will try to post something from Granby tomorrow. Let me see what I have in my bag of tricks.

 
At 2:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be great! I don't get to visit as often as I would like. I really should head north though...I miss getting my icecream at the farm in Granville

Dawn

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger AsharEdith said...

Never seen a bear that close... Without a fence separating us.

We don't have those here in Puerto rico!

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Gel said...

I love seeing your photos. I no longer live up north. NOt caught bears out near me.
Have caught deer. WE have fox, birs, beavers, Ostriches (not ours), but I'm still a working mom, so I'm lucky to catch a sunset!
I do so enjoy seeing others' photos besides taking my own.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!