.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Friday, January 19, 2018

I'M BACK

It's been a few years, but I am back posting again.






Many things have changed since I last posted. I have retired from working from my programming job and moved to Maine with my wife, two dogs and our cat. I spent much time fly fishing, fly tying, kayaking, and working on my house. Winters in Maine for me are kind of slow, I don't ski or snowmobile so I had to find a way to keep myself busy, and you can tie only so many flies. I really enjoyed the years I posted to this blog so I decided to start it up again. So stay tuned for postings, a warning to viewers, I take photos of anything!

I'M BACK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!