.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Monday, October 22, 2012

Me-Oh-My-Pie Shop

Red Hook, NY - On our trip to New York state we were advised to go to this pie shop in Red Hook. The pie was awesome, but we were in late and most of the pies were sold. My wife and I each had a delicious slice of Chocolate Mousse pie.
As you can see from my shirt, I like Pie, well...just about any baked good. I guess that is why I am "Doughy" myself.

Labels: , ,

Me-Oh-My-Pie Shop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!