.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Porcupine

I was driving down the road and saw this porcupine so I quickly rolled down the window and took some quick photos, not my best but you get the main idea. I have been seeing a lot of Porcupines lately, alive and dead on the road.


He turned around and face me for a few seconds, but...


I believe they put their back to you so you are confronted by a wall of quills. This is OK for most predators but not so good against a car.

Labels:

Porcupine

1 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Blogger DollZandThingZ said...

Fantastic! We would be so excited if we saw one by the road!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!