.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Monday, October 17, 2011

Closed for the Winter


I was driving around looking for some autumn photos and I saw this building on a private pond. I really don't know what this building is for but I will pretend it is a boat house full of summer equipment all packed up, hibernating until next spring.

Mostly, I just like the way this building looks.

Labels: , ,

Closed for the Winter

2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Helen said...

Hi there! I lost my feed a while back so haven't been on any blogs in so long. Glad to see you are still here!
;)

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Bill said...

Hi there Helen, I have been very lax lately but I am trying to get back into it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!