.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Child's Garden Sturbridge Village

Sturbidge Village, Sturbridge, MA - Today my wife and I took a trip to the village. As a change of pace from my Vermont photos I am posting on of the photos I took today.



I will continue with my Vermont photos tomorrow.

Labels: ,

Child's Garden Sturbridge Village

2 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Blogger JJS said...

Sturbridge Village is a favorite day trip of mine and my family. We visit several times a year, but find the best time to visit is the fall. It's just so beautiful with the changing leaves and stepping into one of the many buildings to find a warm fire is especially welcoming on chilly fall days.
Great post!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger A New England Girl said...

Gorgeous photo. :) I love Sturbridge Village.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!