.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Vermont Confectionery

Bennington, VT - Never to miss a candy store I stopped at the Vermont Confectionery. I was on a photo trip up to Bennington and I just stumbled on this store. It is located on 1541 West Road Bennington VT not far from the Battle Monument.

Along with candy they have generous sized ice cream cones and cheese. I had ice cream for lunch...and I'm fat why?




Behind this chocolate counter is the owner.


A panoramic view of all the candy.


A rack of truffles and Vermonsters,


A plate of Vermonsters. I had one of these bad boys for dinner.

Their website has a great story of what a Vermonster is: Vermont Confectionary

Labels: ,

Vermont Confectionery

1 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger Helen said...

I'll have to get there some day!
Peace............

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!