.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Sunday, September 07, 2008

WHOOPS!


Today I decided to trim the brows before they I start to look like Leonid Brezhnev. Well, one should check to make sure the trimmer has that little comb thingy on it before starting. One quick swipe and I'm lopsided. Luckily, I caught it before I went too far. Which reminds me, has anyone seen the cover of Time with McCain on the front? I think he forgot that comb thingy too.

WHOOPS!

2 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger John Roberts said...

Andy Rooney is the reigning eyebrow champ in my book. His are not as thick as ol' Leonid's were, but much longer.

 
At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw c'mon Bill... You're that far... $20 to take them both clean off!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!