.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Friday, September 05, 2008

CELERY STALK RESTAURANT


West Springfield, MA - I've been past this restaurant many times but I never stopped. I finally stopped to take these photos but it was closed. I had it in my head that this was a vegetarian restaurant but as you can see from the menu it is a Sandwich, Soup, and Salad restaurant...with and without meat. I would like to go inside one of these days, I bet it has real character.


For those of you outside of this area, a grinder is a submarine sandwich, a hero, or a Hoagie; depending where you are from. I have no idea why we call it that.


I just love this sign, I really like the little guy in the truck. I wonder how many years it has been in the window?

Labels: ,

CELERY STALK RESTAURANT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!