.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Saturday, April 05, 2008

STOCKBRIDGE TRAIN STATION - PART 2

Stockbridge, MA - A continuation of yesterday's photos of the Stockbridge Massachusetts Train Station.


Trackside of the station.


Benches waiting to be filled.


Looking down the tracks.

Labels: ,

STOCKBRIDGE TRAIN STATION - PART 2

1 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shots, Bill. There is an old train station in NJ that was made into a recording studio. Very posh one, at that!

By the way, thanks for the compliments on my photos. I'm using a D40. I LOVE IT! I've barely had time to breathe since I got back, let alone go through my pix, but hopefully today I can start sorting. It's a labor of love, isn't it? Have a great weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!