.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

NESTING MATERIAL



While my dog Thatcher was sleeping in the back yard a bird decided that his fur would make fine nesting material. He slept through the whole thing. The bird sent about five minutes plucking fur from him.

This is my first video post and I took it through two windows so the quality may bit be the best but you get the main idea.

Labels: ,

NESTING MATERIAL

3 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy cow! That's hilarious! Thatcher doesn't seem to mind much. :)

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Julie Keen said...

That's crazy that the dog didn't wake up!!

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Haha! What a great catch! My kids and I enjoyed it...I don't know as our dogs would sleep through that though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!