.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

WOOD STORKS

Here is another species of bird that makes the occational stop in my parents back yard; the Wood Stork.



Storks taking a much deserved rest after delivering babies all night.

WOOD STORKS

2 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger Andree said...

I'm glad I got to see that featherless neck. I was wondering: are their heads and necks without feathers so that they remain clean, like vultures?

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Marshamlow said...

Great photos. We have a lot of birds in our area. I am never able to get close enough. You must be very patient or have a telephoto lens.

I found your blog over at blog village, I am a fellow villager. Just wanted to stop in and say howdy neighbor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!