.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Thursday, November 29, 2007

OSCAR MAYER WIENER MOBILE


Albuquerque, NM - When out at the Balloon Fiesta, the hotel I was staying at also had the drivers of the Oscar Mayer Wiener Mobile. I was in the parking lot taking photos of balloons passing by when I saw the driver, Nick, of the mobile come out to pack up the old wiener to travel to Denver. I asked if I could take some photos of the inside and he said OK. I asked Nick how he was selected to drive the Wiener Mobile? He said, "He filed out the application and he cut the mustard". Someone asked if the mobile goes fast, and he said, "It really hauls buns". There were a few more but I forgot what they were. Oh, not only did I get photos, I also got a wiener whistle.


Inside the Wiener Mobile, notice the sky painted on the ceiling?


And the mustard on the floor?

Labels: ,

OSCAR MAYER WIENER MOBILE

1 Comments:

At 3:02 AM, Blogger Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

You would get lots of stares, driving that down the highway

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!