.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Saturday, November 17, 2007

PAN


Camden, ME - This is a Pan statue in front of a store in Camden Maine.

Sorry I have been absent from my blog. I have been very busy in the last month traveling and teaching at work. I even squeezed in a birthday on Wednesday. We went out to eat for my birthday today because I was too busy and tired to go out on the day.

Labels:

PAN

1 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Louisiana said...

what, did you say a birthday?

Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu. Happy Birthday to you.

you have fun while you travel, that is important you know. you take care with so much to do.

hope you are well and happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!