.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Friday, September 21, 2007

COLLECTION OF COLORFUL KAYAKS AT COLLINSVILLE CANOE AND KAYAK


Collinsville, CT - These are just some of the kayaks for sale at the Collinsville Canoe and Kayak during their semi-annual sale. I got there about 10:30am and about half the canoes and kayaks were sold; the sale started at 9am. I had just sold my whitewater kayak the week before(I hadn't used it in years) and was looking for something to use on calmer waters; I didn't get anything this time...maybe next year.

Labels: ,

COLLECTION OF COLORFUL KAYAKS AT COLLINSVILLE CANOE AND KAYAK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!