.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

GRANVILLE MA HARVEST FAIR - OCT 6,7,8 2007

Granville MA - This is just to let everyone know to hold Columbus Day weekend open to come to the Granville MA Harvest Fair October 6,7,8, 2007. Come to our great Autumn Festival.

Here are some photos from last year.



Try the delicious fried dough from the Lion's Club, if you are lucky you might see me rollin' in the dough...or is that rolling out the dough? Anyway stop by to have some of our wonderful fried dough, tell them Bill(that's me) sent you. Hopefully I would be working that day and would love to meet some of my readers!

By the way, we are trying to get the Lion's Club Eye Mobile to the fair, all this fun and get your eye's checked too!


Come to the Meeting House to see the quilts, you just might win one in the raffle.



Hopefully, they will have the scarecrow contest again this year...I just love this one.


Whatever you do, try my favorite, the Maple Cotton Candy; after the Lion's Club fried dough of course.

Labels: , ,

GRANVILLE MA HARVEST FAIR - OCT 6,7,8 2007

1 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog, and am loving the photos. I grew up in NH and MA, and want to move back, but am having a hard time convincing my husband. (mid-western all the way)

But in the meantime, the photos remind me of home. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!