.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

GRANVILLE MA - FOURTH OF JULY PARADE

Granville MA - Here are a few photos I took at the Fourth of July parade. I guess this is the typical small town parade happening all over the country. I will post a few more photos of the parade tomorrow.


Bicycle Brigade

Crab Boy - Going with the red, white, and blue theme.


This is the outhouse that has been going around town, even my house, to raise money for fireworks sometime in the future.


Gran-Val Scoop Girls, a local farm that makes and sells Ice Cream. I tried to get a photos once of them making ice cream but was turned down, maybe someday.


A perpetual favorite, I call this the Push-me-pull-you car from Humphrey's Garage in town.

Labels: , ,

GRANVILLE MA - FOURTH OF JULY PARADE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!