.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Thursday, June 21, 2007

GONE FISHIN'


Yes it is that time of year, I have "Alaskan Fishing Fever". I will be taking a short break to do some fishing. I will have photos to show when I get back; who knows, I might even be able to post some when I am away. That is me in the yellow and my friend Dan next to me.



This is Dan hauling out our catch, a long raincoat is a must unless you like slime down your back.

Labels: ,

GONE FISHIN'

1 Comments:

At 2:58 AM, Blogger Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

Sorry, I am not a fisherman, if I want fish, I go to the store, but I am sure you will have fun and watch out for the grizzly bears, they also like to fish.
British Columbia has good fishing, so I am told and maybe not quite as far as Alaska for you to travel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!