.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Thursday, July 12, 2007

BLACK SLUG


I thought I would slip in an Alaska photo. The only place I have seen slugs like this in Alaska is in Cordova. When I lived in Washington state they were everywhere. In Cordova it is very moist so I guess it is a good place for slugs.

BLACK SLUG

3 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger Helen said...

Geez, they give me the willies!
Peace............

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This is my first time viewing one!

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I found one exactly like this in Northern Ireland!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!