.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Sunday, February 04, 2007

THE OLD SALTBOX OR CAPEBOX


This is my house, I've shown it a few times but this time from a different angle. I've noticed a lot of people come to my site looking for old New England Homes, well, here is one. Actually, it started out as a Law Office and was converted to a house. I called this a "Saltbox" style house. Technically, it is not a traditional Saltbox. It is somewhere between a Saltbox and a Cape. My wife likes to call this style a "Capebox".

Labels: , , ,

THE OLD SALTBOX OR CAPEBOX

2 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger Wildefrost said...

Bill, I have a new blog: http://thingsicarry.wordpress.com

Love your house. I want to buy a house just like yours someday.

 
At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous. I have always wanted a house like that, too. Lauren and I will have to fight over it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!