.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Saturday, July 08, 2006

CANOE ON ALASKAN LAKE

 
This is a photo that I took from inside my friends canoe.

Monday I will get back to photographs of New England. I still have a bunch from Alaska so I will post those for the next several weekends.


Enjoy. Posted by Picasa

CANOE ON ALASKAN LAKE

4 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Markus Ezekiel Caidoy said...

The Queer Chef pimped me here..

wow! that really is a lovely photo

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Helen said...

Great, great, great shot! I love this! Hey, I'm the drummer in a dragonboat race next month! Cool, hey? Gotta' remember to bring my water wings!
Peace...............

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger RennyBA said...

The Queer Chef pimped me here..
Hello from Norway and have a great end to your week!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger David Woon said...

What a scenic and professional shot! Hope to see more Alaskan shots as I haven't been there...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!