.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Thursday, July 06, 2006

 
Here he is ripping apart someone's pack. He would walk around and sniff all the packs until he smelled something good and rip, there goes the pack. You could hear people yelling, "Use the Zipper" but he did not listen. My friend told me to put the pack on my back so the bear would not get it. After a while I got to thinking, "Wait a minute, if the bear is going after packs, why am I wearing it?". I think it was to get me back for making the crack about him wearing the fish pack (click here). Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!