.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Saturday, June 03, 2006

BEASTMASTER DE JOUR

 
I play this game with a fellow I work with, we compare how many wild animals and what kind we saw that day and decide who is "Beastmaster De Jour". One day I saw a bear, I won. The next day he saw a racoon and opossum fighting, he won and so on. Unfortuately, these animals are too fast and camera shy. Once in a while I am able to get a photo. Here are a few of the animals I have seen in the last few weeks, bear, bobcat, hawk, coyote, Great Blue Heron, and too many Canada Geese and Turkeys to count.

Here is one of two deer that were lurking in the woods behind my house.


Enjoy Posted by Picasa

BEASTMASTER DE JOUR

2 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so fortunate to be able to live among and photograph wildlife. I have to settle for plain old dogs and cats. But most are photogenic. Good pictures even if you seem like a romantic at heart. :)

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger Mary Horn said...

Can I play while I'm in Kenya in July?
:o)
If we're talking lifetime I'd probably win, but what a cool game!!!
Do bovines count? I see and smell those every day.
~Mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!