.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Saturday, June 03, 2006

FOX ON THE RUN

 
This is a fox that I saw a few days ago. Unfortuately, when he was close enough to take a decent photo he ducked behind a fence and some trees. He then ran WAY OUT in a field and I was only able to get these far away shots. But, I did get these at least. I will have to be on the look out for another that will hold still long enough for me to get a photo.

I will post more wildlife photos tomorrow to continue my "Wildlife Weekend".


Enjoy Posted by Picasa

FOX ON THE RUN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!