.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

COLEBROOK GENERAL STORE'S BAKED GOODS

 
Colebook, CT - I'm continueing with my "Bakery" road trip. My next stop was the Colebrook General Store, I originally stopped for their HUGE eclairs; but when I saw how much they were $5 each, I changed my mind and got a HUGE Ginger Cookie. The eclairs are worth every cent, the last one I had would feed a family of four. But, I have a very hard time parting with money and $1.85 sounded better than $5. I stopped at only one more bakery on my trip; I will probably post that this week.



Enjoy Posted by Picasa

COLEBROOK GENERAL STORE'S BAKED GOODS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!