.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Sunday, May 28, 2006

CATHERWOOD POTTERY

 
Tolland, MA – I am sitting here drinking coffee out of my new Catherwood Pottery mug I just picked up today. Catherwood Pottery was having a Pottery Tag Sale today so my wife and I stopped by. We did not even know that there was a potter there. It is down a dirt road and kind of hidden. Anyway, they are selling a large number of seconds very reasonable. Nancy Catherwood-Magnusson is the potter and she has her pottery in a few local galleries including Litchfield, CT. So if you are in the area this week stop by and visit the sale, you will not be sorry.

Info: www.catherwoodpottery.com Posted by Picasa

CATHERWOOD POTTERY

2 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger Undercover Angel said...

That makes me wish I lived in MA. I love pottery!

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Helen said...

Someday I'll take those pottery classes I've been thinking about for years now! I need to remember to put it on "the list"!
Peace............

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!