.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

WHAT A PAINT JOB

 
Winsted, CT - Just like I did for the women from Colebrook yesterday, I dug up some photos I took in Winsted for the commenter from yesterday living in Washington State. They are not my best but I had them in stock, so here they are. I took this photo because I could not believe the color on this building, a bit bright for my taste. This building in next to the green for everyone to see. You certainly can't mistake this for any other building.

Tomorrow I think I will post some photos of the Daffodil fields in the Northfield section of Litchfield; they are something to see. Posted by Picasa

WHAT A PAINT JOB

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember that house (I used to live on route 8 and passed it all the time), and believe me when I say that it actually looks better. For years it was pale yellow that was chipped and faded.

Thanks for posting the picture for me. I hope to get back there this fall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!