.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

COLEBROOK TOWN OFFICES

 
Colebrook, CT - This photo goes out to "Bulgariangoodie" a woman who is from Colebrook but is working in the Peace Corp. in Bulgaria. She left a comment on yesterday's post saying that she checks in to see what is happening in the area. I love to hear that sort of thing, it makes keeping this blog all that much better. If anyone out there would like to see something specific, if possible, I would try to get a photo of it for them.

When I read Bulgariangoodie's comment I dug through some of my photos and found this one which I don't think I posted before. Sometimes it is hard to remember all the photos I posted; I've actually posted over 600 photos so far if my Blogger Dashboard is not lying. Posted by Picasa

COLEBROOK TOWN OFFICES

2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! You have no idea how much that made me smile to see that picture! I love the new town hall - it really adds a bit more character to town. I'm going to show this photo to my friends here, and have them take a look at what our obshtina (bulgarian word for municipality, closest thing to a town hall!) looks like! They'll never believe it, I promise you. Wow, I love seeing home on my computer even when I'm thousands of miles away! :) благадоря! прятен ден и бсичко хубаво! Blagodaria! Priaten den and vsichko hoobavo! (Thank you! Have a great day and all the best!)

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm from Winsted (living in WA State) and check your web site almost daily. This time of year I miss seing the ball fields in town full of kids playing baseball. As Memorial Day approaches, I have warm memories of the Pet Parade.

Thanks for sharing your pictures, It makes my day when a fond memory is jarred loose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!