.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Monday, May 01, 2006

PENWOOD STATE PARK

 
Simsbury, CT - I went for a walk last week at Penwood State Park. This is one of the paved trails that went through the woods. This was just before the trees really started to show the leaves.


Enjoy. Posted by Picasa

PENWOOD STATE PARK

1 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi bill! my name is carin and i'm actually from Colebrook, just south of you in CT. I currently live in Bulgaria doing the Peace Corps, but you're blog is a great visual way for me to stay in touch with home! A few months back I was looking for online photos of Colebrook Center (the General Store, the church, the town hall, etc - I live in a small Bulgarian town, almost village, and they can't believe that my hometown is smaller than theirs!), and the search led me to your site because you had photos! They were great! So thank you so much! I'm going to let my dad know about Penwood State Park because they are always looking for new places to walk! thanks so much! ;) keep those pictures coming! Happy May Day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!