.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

CHURCH ON THE GREEN

 
Tolland, MA - We I am a little late posting some photos of Tolland but I have been busy getting my house ready to sell. So the only time I have to take photos is on my way to work. Anyway, here is the church that sits on the green, to tell you the truth I don't think they even have services here anymore. I will have to get back to you on that.

Enjoy. Posted by Picasa

CHURCH ON THE GREEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!