.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Friday, March 31, 2006

TURKEYS GOING - DEER COMING

 
Turkeys at dawn.

I wanted to post something today a I am waiting to get into my new house. On the way to work I spied this flock of turkeys FAR across the field in the early light and on the way home I spotted a herd of deer at dusk also WAY across a field. Sorry about the quality it is hard getting a shot with full telephoto in low light holding the camera in my hand, at least for me.

Enjoy Posted by Picasa

TURKEYS GOING - DEER COMING

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!