.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

SAYING GOODBYE TO THE OLD HOMESTED

 
I will be moving in a few days and will be off-line for a day or so. I just wanted to share some photos of my house, I guess in a way of saying goodbye. I will be taking photos of the new house and new town. It's just 10 minutes down the road so I am not straying too far. See you in a few days.

Bill Posted by Picasa

SAYING GOODBYE TO THE OLD HOMESTED

4 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Helen said...

Oh my goodness! What an wonderful home! I'm guessing you'll miss it terribly. So, are you moving so you can have broadband or DSL internet access? I was going to suggest it but I didn't want to sound too harsh. Good solution though!
Good luck with the move and I look forward to seeing the pictures!
Peace.................

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Mommy said...

What a nice home you had! The coffee table counter top was very original.

Good luck moving!

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Alita Pereira said...

What a beautiful home! It will be a hard place to leave. Love the kitchen. Hope all goes well in the move.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Bill said...

Thanks everyone, IF we ever move the new house will be good also. It will be weird to be in a house built in the 20th century. Most of my houses have been built between 1745 - 1780.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!