.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

GEESE AND CAT...TAILS

 
I took this photo yesterday at a park in Bloomfield, CT. I had never been to this park/wildlife area before and a foggy morning was a heck of a time to go for the first time but I got some interesting photos. These are two of the Canada Geese that were swimming around. I like this photo where the geese were close to the cattails.

Enjoy

I will have more foggy photos coming. Posted by Picasa

GEESE AND CAT...TAILS

1 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger threecollie said...

Love your pictures! Came across your blog on Blog Explosion and enjoyed it very much

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!