.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Saturday, February 18, 2006

TOO EARLY FOR THIS

 
These are my daffodils popping out of the ground; I took this photo Feb. 17th. With all the strange weather we have been getting lately, the plants are getting confused. Today, Saturday, the temperature is supposed to get down to 3 degrees. It’s going to be a rude awakening for these plants. Posted by Picasa

TOO EARLY FOR THIS

3 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope that means they don't bloom when they are supposed to. That would really be sucky! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Springtime! Don't you?

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, I feel sorry for the plants and birds. I just saw a whole flock of birds this morning--little fledgling looking housebirds--they were hopping around on the ground, looking for food, I think. It was about 50 degrees out. Now, at 10PM, it's 10 degrees and going to stay this way for awhile. I think the entire planet is confused about our new, strange weather patterns. I know I am!

 
At 2:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am afraid that my daffodiles are not going to flower this year. They were covered with snow last week and dont look to good now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!