.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Sunday, October 23, 2005

STREAM IN THE FOREST

 
Yesterday I was able to take my dogs to the forest to romp them and take a few photos myself. I took this photo of the river,if you look back I have taken photos when the stream was almost dry, flood stage, and now about normal.


As the Stone Turns
Nothing much to report, I am still having pain, mostly in my right side, the on with the new stone.

Stay tuned for tomorrows episode of As the Stone Turns Posted by Picasa

STREAM IN THE FOREST

2 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger Bill said...

I have to apoligize to Calendar Girl who posted a comment but I had to erase the whole post an report due to a problem I was having. Ever since Picassa did an upgrade I have had nothing but trouble.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Mark Daniels said...

I love this picture.

Mark Daniels

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!