.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Thursday, October 20, 2005

UNION STATION - NORTHAMPTON MA

 
Northampton, MA – This is Union Train Station in Northampton MA. Or should I saw was, it is now Spaghetti Freddie’s Restaurant. The building itself is very nice, this might not be the best angle to show it off, but it did look interesting.

Note: For anyone looking for nice autumn photos, sorry, I’m sort of on the bench with a kidney stone. It is 3am and I am drinking water like a fish ‘cause I think the stone may be making a run for the outside, if you know what I mean. So, bear with me for a while and hopefully I can get to taking photos of the foliage instead of having to post some of my “just in case photos”. Posted by Picasa

UNION STATION - NORTHAMPTON MA

2 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Bonita said...

I've enjoyed your photos today, but, foremostly, I wish you the very best of health...drink lots of water. I'll check back when you feel better.

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Bill said...

Thank you very much Bonita. I am going to try to take some photos from around my house to post Friday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!