.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Friday, October 21, 2005

DOWN THE STREET

 
I stepped out this morning and captured this photo just down the street from my house. I am still suffering from my kidney stone so I think photos will have to be from close to home (This is like a subplot on my blog, "As the Stone Turns") Posted by Picasa

DOWN THE STREET

4 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger *Skittles* said...

I feel for ya. My Husband has been in pain for over a week over a Kidney Stone. :( I hope you both pass them soon.

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Bill said...

Nov 4th their going in blasting.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Kel said...

Don't you love autumn colors?

Sorry about your kidney stone. I hope you start feeling better.

Kel

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Janet said...

Another beautiful picture. I've never had a Kidney Stone but hear that they are very painful. It's terrible that you have to wait until Nov.4th to get them taken care of. Hang in there. I'll be thinking of you.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!