.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Monday, September 19, 2005

PUMPKIN PILGRIMAGE


My wife and I stopped by a farm stand to pick up some end of season tomatoes and I spotted these pumpkins. Don't they look like they are on a pilgrimage to see the Great Pumpkin?
 Posted by Picasa

PUMPKIN PILGRIMAGE

5 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger fin said...

The color is so intense. Here in miami, they just sell them at the supermarket.

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great. I am getting all nostalgic for New England.
Love your comments, too. :-)

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Lisa G. said...

Great photos.
The pumkins, a trail of orange.
The leaves on the path, sprinkles of Fall.
I was born in MA, and feel like no where else would feel like home but in New England.

Thanks for sharing them on here.

Lisa G.

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Bill said...

I'm glad everyone likes the photo. I didn't think it would come out so good because it was overcast that day.

Lisa - I like your little poem.

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Jensgalore said...

What a great photo! I love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!