.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Sunday, August 07, 2005

OLD INN ON THE GREEN


New Marlborough, MA - I stopped by just to take a photo so I did not go inside, but, I have heard nothing but good things about this Inn. It was originally built as a relay station on the post road between Albany, NY and Westfield, MA. The Inn has operated as a tavern and lodging house for over 200 years. The Inn was carefully restored keeping the architectural integrity and original character of the building. The dining rooms are lit by candlelight and the glow of the fireplaces. I think I just convinced myself that the next special occasion, I'm going to go here.

Info: www.oldinn.com
 Posted by Picasa

OLD INN ON THE GREEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!