.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

"The Boys"


These two rowdies are "The Boys". When ever you read, I took the boys for a ride or the Boys and I ...; I am referring to these two guys. The one on the left is Thatcher and the other one is Cooper. They are brothers from different litters.

Sorry, I have been very slow posting for the last few months...life happens. If I don't post for a while my parents get worried that something happened to me. So I decided to post, The Boys.

"The Boys"

3 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger A New England Life said...

It's like the sticker says, Life is Good. Especially for the boys!

 
At 4:02 AM, Anonymous John at Logan Airport Parking said...

Are they twins or something? Whichever, but they just look so cute.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Bill said...

John - They are brothers, same parents but different litters.

Bill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!