.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What I have been up to

Sorry I have not posted in the last month or so. I have been extremely busy with work and when not working painting my house. Well, here is my freshly painted house; I just finished painting the garage yesterday. Just imagine it without the ugly air conditioner hanging out the window.

Labels:

What I have been up to

1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger A New England Girl said...

Looks great! :) Hope to see you posting again regularly, sooner than later! I recently came across your blog and love it. I'm from the Berkshires and cannot get enough photos of New England.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!