.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Portsmouth Memorial Bridge

Portsmouth, NH - OK, I said yesterday that I was going to continue with my Dinosaur poop, well, today's posting is something that has come up in the news. This bridge is one of the landmarks that is in danger of being destroyed. Well, I think it could use a new paint job.


This is a side view of the bridge; the middle portion is lifted up to let boats go by.


The Portsmouth end with the memorial plaques and eagle up top.

I promise more on dinosaurs tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

Portsmouth Memorial Bridge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!