.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Chef Wayne's Big Mamou

Williamsburg, MA - My wife and I were in Williamsburg a few weeks ago and were looking for a place to eat. We saw this place, I thought it was such an unlikely place to have a Cajun restaurant in a small New England village. We walked inside and was surprised by the number of people inside(parking is in back). When inside I found out there is another Big Mamou in Springfield, MA.



On the wall of the dining room is this Mamou mural.



We made our selections and I can tell you we were not disappointed. I ordered the Blackened Chicken and Shrimp with vegetables,jambalaya rice, and corn bread. The Blackened meat had quite the bite, the way I like it. My wife had the Pulled Pork which she really loved. I would definitely refer this restaurant to anyone and I will return for more delicious Cajun Food!



The kitchen is opened to the dining room.



More information: Chef Wayne's Big Mamou

Labels: ,

Chef Wayne's Big Mamou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!