.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

LIKE NIAGARA FALLS BUT SMALLER


Seymour, CT - I was at my in-laws house last weekend and I asked if there was anything to photograph around Seymour. My father-in-law thought for a while and said there was a small waterfall just south of town on the Naugatuck River he said, "Just like Niagara...but smaller". Well, in a way, I guess it is.

Labels: ,

LIKE NIAGARA FALLS BUT SMALLER

1 Comments:

At 1:52 AM, Blogger Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

Where is the maid of the Mist

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!