.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Monday, February 11, 2008

ACORN TOP AND FROZEN DROPS



I was out walking in the woods after the ice storm we had and these are the two images I came away with. I decided to post these after watching the movie, "Across the Universe", the movie was bizarre and I guess so are the photos. But the weird part is that I took them before watching the movie.

Labels:

ACORN TOP AND FROZEN DROPS

2 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger Helen said...

Well, here's a weird one Bill. And stuff like this you can't make up. I was just practicing a little guitar. Uh.......would you believe "Across the Universe"! I kid you not! Keep warm~
Peace............

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Bill said...

Whoa! Must be a cosmic stitch in time or something.

Queue Twilight Zone music.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!