.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

New England Photos

A photo essay of life,sights and history in New England. Including some of the lesser known things and some of the down-right obscure. A new photo added every one to two days. Click on the photos to see a larger picture. There are more pictures in the archive.

Google

Saturday, December 15, 2007

SNOW BENCH


I bet you thought I was lost in the wilds of Borneo or something...no, just real busy at work and the like. I just HAD to post something so I went out this morning a took a few photos around my house so would have something to post. We had quite the storm a few days ago and everything is covered in over a foot of snow. For the next few day I will post a few photos I took today.

Labels:

SNOW BENCH

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Andree said...

This is such a classic photo: the lines, the colors, the subject. I totally love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Blogroll Me!